The Town Manager, with the Select Board provides executive leadership for the Town of Acton. They pursue collaborative process and ethical and professional procedures to ensure that Town resources are directed to providing the best services possible to protect public safety, public assets, and a special quality-of-life in Acton.
Per the Town Charter, the Town manager is responsible for the management of all Town departments and oversees all budgetary, financial, and personnel administration activities of the Town.
Town Manager Documents
- 2022-6-30 Final Report - A New Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Role for the Town of Acton
- 2021-10-07 Great Road Corridor Revitalization LRRP Report
- 2020-11-12 Asa Parlin Design Concepts from Public Forum
- 2019-09-23 Social Media Policy Approved
- Town Manager Fee Schedule
- Town of Acton Environmental Sustainability Policy Final