The Trustees of the Elizabeth White Fund are now accepting applications.
ACTON – The trustees of the Elizabeth White Fund will soon be considering applications for the limited funds available to those in need in Acton under the George Robert White will. The trustees recognize the increased need in Acton due to COVID-19 along with the consistent economic needs that might be met with the White Fund grants.
Applications are available in Acton at:
- Acton Council on Aging, 30 Sudbury Road,
- Acton Housing Authority, 68 Windsor Avenue,
- Community Resources Office, 30 Sudbury Road,
- Memorial Library, 486 Main Street,
- West Acton Citizen’s Library, 21 Windsor Avenue,
- Veterans Services, 30 Sudbury Road,
- Town Clerk’s office in Town Hall, 472 Main Street,
- Town Website - Click here to download
Completed applications must be returned to the Acton Town Clerk’s office in Town Hall by 12:00 pm NOON on Friday, October 29, 2021.
No information regarding the awards will be available during the review process. Checks will be mailed to award recipients in mid-December.