Please check the calendar for official meeting postings.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available before each meeting.
Minutes are available following approval.
View the Committee Membership List
In concert with the Select Board, Town Manager, and related Town Departments, Boards and Committees, the Acton Dog Park Committee shall:
- Estimate costs for the park’s design, construction, and maintenance.
- Identify funding sources and secure funding for the dog park’s design, construction, and ongoing maintenance.
- Oversee the design, construction and maintenance of the park.
- Research, establish, post, and maintain rules and regulations to promote safe park use.
- Create a plan for the long-term oversight and maintenance of the park.
Advise public officials, boards, committees and residents about the benefits of dog parks.
Advocate for the inclusion of “pocket” dog parks as a part of any large-scale housing developments that come before the boards for approval and permitting.